Unleash the Power of Effortless Translation for Joomla Websites
WEB-T Joomla is the ideal solution for easy Joomla website translation. This translation plugin is both powerful and user-friendly. It automates new and existing content translations into multiple languages, eliminating the need for complex editing interfaces.
The standout features
1. Intuitive Editing: Say goodbye to the learning curve. WEB-T Joomla lets you edit your translated content just like regular content. The result? Always accurate, up-to-date web material.
2. Speed and Efficiency: You won't have to compromise on website performance. Your translations are housed within the same database as your other content, ensuring your website remains lightning-fast.
WEB-T redefines translation for Joomla websites
Offering you unmatched convenience and efficiency. Enjoy the freedom to connect with global audiences effortlessly, without the need for extensive editing or worrying about website slowdowns. WEB-T Joomla: Where simplicity meets powerful translation.
- Content translation on new page creation.
- Pre-translation of existing website content.
- Free automatic translation in all European languages with eTranslation.
- Support for custom machine translation providers.
- Integration with existing Joomla localization functionality for page language switching and translation post-editing.
- SEO support.
Supported Joomla versions: 4 and newer
You can pre-translate all articles from Machine translation section in module settings. New or updated articles will be automatically translated upon saving them. If “Translate on the fly” option is enabled, any untranslated article will be machine translated to all languages when loaded from front-end.
Yes, you can post-edit the translations as regular Joomla content.
The plugin has SEO support.
You will need to review and edit the machine-translated SEO meta tags for accuracy.
You will need administrator access to install WEB-T extension, but you do not need any development knowledge to set it up.
We're here to help if you need it.
Please consult the WEB-T Helpdesk for assistance.